With its latest publication “New Parties of the Left – Experiences from Europe”, the IIRE, in collaboration with Resistance Books, provides a much needed analysis of the European regroupment of the radical left.
- by Daniel Bensaid, Alain Krivine, Alda Sousa, Alan Thornett et al, May 2011 - 208 pages€12,00
- by Pierre Frank - 282 pages€11,00
Between 1918 and 1968, the forces of revolution and counter-revolution fought a ceaseless battle over Europe’s history.
- by Penelope Duggan ed. - 225 pages€11,00
Women's Liberation & Socialist Revolution is the title of the latest issue of IIRE's Notebooks for Study and Research. Its subtitle, Documents of the Fourth International, places it in the "documents and debates" series of Notebooks, which aim to collect documents and articles around a particular question.
- by Pierre Frank - 168 pages€11,00
We live in an age where everything has been internationalised. Imperialism brought in its wake world politics and world economics.
- by D. R. O’Connor Lysaght ed. - 112 pages€11,00
A new book published by the IIRE brings together classic writings on the Russian revolution together with introductions by D Rayner O'Connor Lysaght, a veteran supporter of the Fourth International in Ireland and a noted revolutionary historian.
- Leon Trotsky, Daniel Guérin, Ted Grant - 164 pages€11,00