An accessible introduction to the relationship between the workers' movement and the women's movement. The first part is historical, the second theoretical.
- by Cinzia Arruzza, prologue by Penelope Duggan - 156 pages€12,40
- by Au Loong Yu with contributions from Bai Ruixue, Bruno Jetin & Pierre Rousset, 2012€26,00Not available
China's rise – Strength and Fragility is the first book being jointly published by Resistance Books, the IIRE and Merlin Press. Author Au Loong Yu will be visiting Britain from 12 to 22 November to launch the book at meetings around the country.
- by Ozlem Onaran, Michel Husson, John Rees, Claudio Katz et al., Summer 2011 - 282 pages€14,50
Ed. by Fred Leplat and Özlem Onaran
Resistance Books, London 2012
The IIRE presents the number 52 of it's Notebooks for Study and Research series, edited in collaboration with Resistance Books.
- the transitional program for socialist revolution and other writings by Leon Trotsky, Daniel Bensaïd, John Riddell, Duncan Hallas, James Burnham & Michel Pablo pages 240€10,00
- by Daniel Bensaid, Alain Krivine, Alda Sousa, Alan Thornett et al, May 2011 - 208 pages€12,00
With its latest publication “New Parties of the Left – Experiences from Europe”, the IIRE, in collaboration with Resistance Books, provides a much needed analysis of the European regroupment of the radical left.
- by Pierre Frank - 282 pages€11,00
Between 1918 and 1968, the forces of revolution and counter-revolution fought a ceaseless battle over Europe’s history.