A new book published by the IIRE brings together classic writings on the Russian revolution together with introductions by D Rayner O'Connor Lysaght, a veteran supporter of the Fourth International in Ireland and a noted revolutionary historian.
- by D. R. O’Connor Lysaght ed. - 112 pages€11,00
- Leon Trotsky, Daniel Guérin, Ted Grant - 164 pages€11,00
- by Daniel Bensaid - 196 pages€11,00
The IIRE has just published Strategies of Resistance & ‘Who Are the Trotskyists?’, a collection of works by IIRE Fellow Daniel Bensaïd including his history of Trotskyism, newly translated into English by Nathan Rao. This 182-page book has been published in cooperation with Resistance Books.
- by co-founder Joost Kircz and former director Murray Smith (ed.) - 106 pages€7,00
This summer marks IIRE’s thirtieth anniversary. In commemoration of the occasion, the latest issue of IIRE Notebooks for Study and Research is dedicated to covering the origins, activities and highlights of the Institute’s three decades of existence.
- (with Ernest Mandel's 'Basic Theories of Karl Marx') by Raphie De Santos, Michel Husson, Claudio Katz - 216 pages€11,00Not available
The credit crunch of 2008 produced an international recession in 2009.